Thursday, February 5, 2009

On the FRINGE..

Excuse my lack of activity over the last week or so. Back now. I know it has been on since last Friday but UnFringed 2009 is still alive and kicking, and perhaps the highlight of the week was last night's Choke Comedy Improv, my sides still hurt from laughing. And the first sell out of the Belltable's new reign in Red Cross Hall (I think, at the very least the first sell out of UnFringed 09).

Magic Boy was good, as was the Hunt for Red Willie. I'm reserving judgement on most of the rest of the stuff I have seen, as is my perogative. (Who do I think I am, Britney Spears?)

Anyway, although it is Thursday, there is still loads to see, including Mr Jarlath Regan (above Fri, 10pm) and Redmond O'Toole and his funny guitar (tonight, 8pm, go and see what I mean), plus various theatrical highlights including Down the Valley, Stop/Over and American Poodle. Full info here.

If you haven't been out to see something already, shame on you. Still time tho, so get moving.

No comments: