Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm expanding




What a week. I've expanded my creative abilities to the blogosphere, the world of video-journalism and to agricultural reporting. Yup, two lead stories - on our county and city editions - about the return of Irish pork products to butchers in Limerick. Check them out.


In my other role I have an interview with the Stunning in this week's Leader 2 that is worth a read (if I do say so myself). You'll have to buy the paper for that though I'm afraid. Go on, you know you want to.


Al

3 comments:

Bock the Robber said...

They did a deal, and now the pigs have an encounter with the Stunning as well.

Isambard Chalky Brunel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ciarán said...

Nice one Al on the piggy story.
Gemma Hayes? I remember interviewing her about six years ago, and bizarrely, the conversation turned to hair...she used to have great flowing curly Tipperary locks.