Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The power of the picture

Upon reviewing my website counters after an inactive period of 12 days, it appears that the post below with that picture of Caprice, was the one that has received the highest hits since I started this blog.

I don't know whether to be amused or outraged, but I have discovered how to get more traffic to my site. Maybe the Leader would consider trying a similar tactic? Hmmm..


Anyway, in the spirit of this thought, I happened to travel several times on Ryanair last week, one time indeed while reading this article, which was highly amusing, documenting one Ryanair air hostess' sideline in the online adult film industry.
Unfortunately, she wasn't on my mostly male-staffed flight, but I thought it worthy of a chuckle. Here is pic of Ms Schinderlova, keep an eye out the next time you fly with Mr O'Leary's airline!


(normal service on this blog will resume in time, we promise, but we are still trying to adjust to being back at work)

No comments: